Monday, March 11, 2013

What to do when elves attack *serious face*

Hey guys :)

I am on the hunt for a job. I want to work at Safeway but I can't because I am not yet old enough. This is a bummer because I really need the money. No one seems to be hiring anyone under the age of sixteen. My seneca worker had helped me create a fabulous resume I just cant wait for an oppertunity to use it :)
I have also started two new stories since I have finished the project I had been working on. This helps more than I can explain.
I'm also just a little worried. Lately I have been seeing more and more voices. I wonder if he bad ones will show up at some point because for now I just see the good and the useless voices. I might have to call my Phsyciatrist soon...

Till next time
-your Crazy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment