Thursday, March 7, 2013

grounded and other fun stuff

             That's right folks I am currently grounded and on computer restriction :( How did this occur you ask? All I have to say is I need to learn to filter myself. especially around my bitchy fourteen year old sister. Lets just say calling her a bunch of names and  then threatining to torch her cheer uniform dosen't o over well with Mom and Dad.  The rules of my grounding could be worse though. I am only allowed three hours of computer time a day. My sister how ever got off completely scott free.
             In other news this is the longest time since April of 2012 that I have managed to stay out of the hospital! This may not sound like much to you but for me I find that it's an acheivement c: 
             So far things are going great and I am just a little concerned about that... You see usually when good things happen for a long period of time something bad is soon to follow. I call it the calm before the storm theory. I hope everything will turn out okay. As I like to say Prepare for the worst and hope for the best :)
             

                With love,
                    your Crazy Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment