Monday, June 11, 2012

ouch

Dirinking: lemon tea
Eating: cough drop
watching: legend of Korra ZOMG

God my throat hurts. I wish it would stop. Mom and dad say I might have strep throat. It feels like I'm swallowing knives D:
So any way I have a voice I wanted to discuss. I got this one at the last hospital I went to. She came out of a nightmare I had and kind of scares me.
Her name is Caroline. She's fifteen years old has short blonde hair and was decapitated. Not kidding you. Thats what the dream was about. Her mother finding her dead body.
When I woke up she was in my room on the vacant bed (they wouldn't let me have a room mate). She seemed very confused. There was blood all over her pink sweater and a red line of scar tissue running across her throat. I freaked out and they made me sleep in the hall for the rest of the night.
so yeah
till the next time

4 comments:

  1. So, these voices, do they tell you anything or are they just kind of there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they do tell me things usually we can have full conversations

      Delete
    2. Cool. Are all of them kind of scary?

      Delete
    3. it depends. Lets say you see a big scary looking man in your room, you will be frightened. I usually like to give the voices the benefit of the doubt and assume they do not want to hurt me. A lot of them don't. Some are harder to get used to, but usually I find I enjoy the voices company more than actual people

      Delete