Saturday, June 9, 2012

I just got sick :(


      It sucks. This is the first time I have been this sick since getting the voices (They started in May 2011) For reasons I don't quite understand I keep seeing different people I don't know at random. Usually this is happening right before I have a coughing fit/ vomiting. 
      
So far I'v only seen one voice I recognized. It was Cassia. So far she is my favorite voice. She has long black hair and blue green eyes. Her face is very thin and that kinda makes her look perpetually starved, but she is great. 
     
Think of Cassia like my Jiminy Cricket. She gives me advice tells me how to do certain things and tells me when I should seek help with things. Sometimes we just chat. 


But any way I hope I get better soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment